Program Fees and Donations for the events at Drikung Garchen Institute:
The weekly practices in the temple and via Zoom are free. For all larger programs like empowerments, teachings and retreats, we offer three levels of fees:
- Full price
- Reduced price: for members, unemployed, retired, and so on
- Donation based: no one will be turned down because of a difficult financial situation. If you are very interested in the Dharma, you can give whatever donation is possible to make an auspicious connection with the deity and the Lama.
- All events are free for students up to 25 years old - donations welcome :)
Please consider which level of fees you are able to give according to your personal situation. Each payment is a drop in your ocean of merit, and it benefits our center, which is expensive to run and is facing a hard time during this corona pandemic. We do not want to insist that you pay full price when this is difficult for you, so please pay according to your abilities, with a pure intention. You will accumulate merit and benefit our center.
2. One Teaching Session: 15 Euro / reduced 12 Euro / or any donation
3. One Practice Session: 8 Euro / reduced 6 Euro / or any donation
4. Tsog Puja: 10 Euro / reduced 8 Euro / or any donation
Thank you and warmest regards!
Your DGI Team